Promoting Excellence In Girls Hockey
The Scarborough Sharks Girls Hockey Association serves to promote, develop and deliver opportunities for girls and women to play hockey.
Sharks Core Values
- Providing a safe and positive sport environment for athletes, volunteers and participants
- Treating every person with respect and dignity
- Promoting fairness, equity and effectiveness in decision-making
- Ensuring that fun remains the primary objective of each game, athletic and league activity
- Maintaining education and integrity in the game of hockey
Sharks Mission Statement
The Scarborough Sharks Girls Hockey Association is to unite communities through girls' hockey by creating an environment that empowers girls to develop self-confidence and leadership skills, be healthy and have fun, which is practiced without discrimination in the spirit of friendship and fair play.