Shark Bite PreGame Talk
After opening the tournament with a tough loss the Bantam BB team went undefeated for the remainder of the tournament to win Gold. Leading up to the finals and needing two come from behind victories to advance to the finals, the Bantam BB’s again came from behind twice in the final game to force overtime…Read More
The Scarborough Sharks would like to take the opportunity to thank one of its volunteers, Janet Cudney, who spearheaded the Equipment Exchange the evening of October 2nd, 2018 at McGregor Arena. Janet was able to not only collect an incredible amount of donated hockey equipment from families within her community and from schools that her…Read More
Congratulations to the Sharks Bantam A team for winning the Gold Medal in the Brock Jr. Badgers tournament. The team got stronger throughout the tournament and did not allow a goal in their final three games, capping it off with a 5-0 win over Peterborough in the finals.Read More
Looking ahead toward the start of the 2018-2019 hockey season, on behalf of the Sharks, Janet Cudney, a parent volunteer from one of the bantam rep teams, will be coordinating a gently used equipment exchange at the House League player evaluation skates on Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at McGregor Arena.…Read More
Important Dates and Information
- Looking to play competitive hockey check out our players wanted section for the 2018-19 season, click here to view
- Parents & Players if you are looking for volunteer hours or if you are looking to volunteer click here for more details
- House League PIZZA DAY Tuesday December 11th, for Novice to Bantam.
- 35th Annual Scarborough Sharks New Years Classic Tournament January 4th to 6th. Register your team today.
- House League photo retake day Monday January 14th Open Division.
- House League photo retake day Tuesday January 15th, for Novice to Bantam.
Sharks Bite Centres of Excellence
- Fun & Safe Environment
- Respect and Dignity
- Promoting Fairness and Equity
- Team Accountability
- Qualified Staff
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Mentoring and Education
- High Intensity